Donations will be collected at the Radnor Library Storage Facility located adjacent to the Wayne Post Office. Please access the loading dock from South Wayne Avenue. To view a map of this location, please click HERE.
Please note: This will be the last book sale collection date of 2017.
- We will accept donations of books in good condition. At this time space does not allow for the acceptance of other types of materials.
- We do not accept encyclopedias.
- Please pack all donations in strong cardboard boxes.
- Please leave books during designated donation hours only.
Active since 1958, The Friends of the Radnor Library is a volunteer organization devoted to helping the Library enrich the lives of area residents.
The Friends of the Radnor Library:
- Provide significant funds for Library acquisitions, programs, and services.
- Hold two Big Book Sales and two paperback book sales annually.
- Work with the Library to make sure the environment is welcoming and user-friendly.
In addition to the highly valued book sales, The Friends’ primary source of funding is through your membership dues.