The Radnor Memorial Library REcollection is located at 167 West Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087. Please see below of a list of frequently asked questions about our temporary location.
- Why is the library at 114 West Wayne Avenue closed?
- Where will RML be during the construction project?
- What are the hours of the RML REcollection?
- What’s the RML REcollection’s phone number and email?
- How long will the library be at the RML REcollection?
- Where can I park when I visit the RML REcollection?
- Will there be an outside book drop?
- What services are available?
- How do I place an item on hold?
- Will there be library programs?
- Will there be space to work, be tutored, hang out, etc?
- Where do I drop off my book sale donation?
Is the library closed?
RML is undergoing an expansion and full renovation. In consultation with the Township and our architect, RML has decided that it is safest and most time and cost effective to completely close for the duration of the project.
Is there an outside book drop?
Yes, there is a book drop on the sidewalk outside of the REcollection. All items, books and AV, should be may placed in this drop. Unfortunately there is not a safe location for a drive up book drop.
- Small browsing collection with books, magazines, newspapers, audiobooks, and DVDs
- Continued ability to place holds on materials from any Delaware County library for pick up at RML REcollection
- Limited public access computers with printing and scanning
- Free public WiFi
- A public copier
- Library programs – at the RML REcollection and throughout the community
How do I place an item on hold?
You can place a hold on any item in the Delaware County Libraries’ collection by visiting or calling the RML REcollection. You are also able to place a hold online by following these steps:
- Go to www.radnorlibrary.org.
- Click CATALOG on left hand menu.
- Search for the desired item by title, author, keyword or subject.
- Click on the item.
- Click REQUEST at the top of the item screen.
- Enter your name, as it appears on your library card, and library barcode.
- Select the Pick Up Location.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- A new screen will appear indicating that your hold has been placed successfully.
Will there be library programs?
Yes, there is limited space in the RML REcollection to have small storytimes and programs. RML is working with community partners to continue to maintain a high level of programming to be offered throughout the Township.
Where do I drop off my book sale donation?
The Friends of RML are accepting book sale donations on the first Thursday of each month from 11am to 1pm. Donations are accepted at the Radnor Memorial Library Storage Facility located adjacent to the Wayne Post Office, accessed from South Wayne Avenue, across the street from the Radnor Fire Company.