RML is introducing our Museum Pass Lending Program. Adults with Delaware County Library System cards in good standing are welcome to check out a pass to one of a host of local museums and attractions to use for free admission and more. Passes are available for a 3-day check out from the RML Recollection.
American Swedish Historical Museum
Drexel University’s Academy of Natural Sciences
Elmwood Park Zoo
Independence Seaport Museum
Philadelphia Magic Gardens
Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
Museum Pass Policy
- Delaware County Library cardholders ages 18 and above with no fines or fees on their account are eligible to borrow a Museum Pass.
- There is no fee to borrow a Museum Pass, however, fees will be assessed if it is returned late, damaged or lost.
- Borrowers must sign the RML Museum Pass Policy before checking out a pass for the first time.
- The guidelines for each Museum Pass are different. Please refer to the information included with each pass at check out or see RML’s Museum Pass webpage for details.
Check Out Information
- Museum Passes may be borrowed for 3 days and are not renewable.
- Museum Passes may not be placed on hold. However, patrons may call on the day they wish to pick up a pass and, if available, the pass will be held for up to 2 hours or until closing, whichever comes first. If the pass is not checked out within that timeframe, it will be made available to other users.
- Only one Museum Pass may be borrowed at a time.
Pick Up and Return Information
- All Museum Passes must be picked up at the Radnor Memorial Library.
- Passes must be returned in person at the Circulation Desk at Radnor Memorial Library. Do not place Museum Passes in the outside book drops.
Late, Lost, or Stolen Museum Passes
- There is a $5 per day overdue fine for Museum Passes. The maximum fine is the cost of the particular Museum Pass (e.g. $210 for the Academy of Natural Sciences, $110 for Morris Arboretum).
- If the Museum Pass is damaged, the patron will be charged the museum’s fee for a replacement card.
- If the Museum Pass is lost or stolen, the patron will be responsible for the full cost of the replacement membership.